no it doesnt change the fact that NOBODY runs a 4.1 whatver the hell they said he ran. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
it comes on at 6...everyone watch b/c D-lo wins the 40-yard dash winning him the title "fastest in the league" for the second straight year
guess that puts to rest about VT doctoring his 40 time
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
no it doesnt change the fact that NOBODY runs a 4.1 whatver the hell they said he ran. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
i run a 4.1 with grocerey bags in my hands
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
mmmhmmm, I bet your shlong isnt even 4.1 inches.
Wow larry allen just put it up 43 times.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
psssht kids stuff. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cant we all just get along?
Deangelo Hall Won the Fastest Man Competition.
"Looking at the ball going over the fence isn't going to help." - Hank Aaron
not by much
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
if an olympic sprinter wins by a close margin, he still gets the gold medal
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
true but Hall's speed is hyped up to be untouchable and he almost lost
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks